Sell Bitcoin in Dubai with cash
Your Crypto Cashpoint in Dubai
How to sell Bitcoin in Dubai?
1. Make an appointment with Coinsfera staff. This ensures we can give you the attention you deserve.
2. Visit our Bitcoinshop in Dubai.
3. Send BTC to Coinsfera’s Bitcoin address and get your cash after 1 blockchain confirmation.
This question is the second one of the most frequently searched in Google. After buying Bitcoin, you can say that the user has done 50% of the work. Besides, there are questions about how to sell, when, and most importantly where?
How to Sell Bitcoin?
There are several ways to online and offline sell your Bitcoin for fiat currency (for example, dollars, euros, etc.). Here are some of them (Online):
- Exchanges: Despite the disadvantages, the exchange is one of the ways when it comes to selling Bitcoin. In cryptocurrency trading, the exchange plays the role of an intermediary that holds both the seller’s and the buyer’s funds. Nevertheless, here the situation is the same as when buying Bitcoin.First, you need to create an account on the exchange. Most exchanges will require full identity verification and require you to connect a Bank account so that you can somehow withdraw your funds. Then you place a “sell offer” listing the type of currency you want to buy, the quantity, and the price per unit. As soon as the funds are credited to your account, you will need to withdraw them to your Bank account connected to your account. Sometimes this can take too long, especially if the exchange is experiencing problems with its banks or failures on exchange platforms. Moreover, some banks simply refuse to process transactions with funds received through exchanges.
It is also important to consider the commission that you will need to pay for using a particular exchange. The withdrawal fee may vary greatly depending on the exchange, but the transaction fee is usually either small or non-existent. Finally, it is important to remember that, despite providing wallet services, sales, etc., the exchange is not a safe and reliable place to store your funds.
- Direct trades: Another way to trade Bitcoin is to trade directly with another person. This service is available on sites usually associated with exchanges and includes an intermediary for a permanent connection.The entire system is similar to the previous method, but there is one difference: when a buyer is ready to buy Bitcoin, you receive notifications, and you are transferred to him. The website here simply serves as a platform for completing the transaction. The disadvantages of this process of selling Bitcoin can be complexity and labor intensity.
- Online P2P trading: Peer-to-peer trading platforms are a relatively new type of cryptocurrency trading. There is no direct exchange of funds. Here, the platform plays an important role, connecting people with different but complementary needs. The platform gathers people who would like to buy Bitcoin either with their credit card or for those who want to spend their Bitcoin on purchasing goods. Mostly where digital currencies are not accepted as a form of payment.All three methods mentioned above are online platforms. Moreover, in all cases, to sell Bitcoin, you will usually need to confirm your identity, which deprives Bitcoin trading of its anonymity. Moreover, anonymity disappears as soon as you manage to sell your BTC. Then you will need to withdraw them to your Bank account or Bankcard. Most often, this process takes a very long time and requires certain expenses.
Therefore, there is a better and more convenient way, and this is offline trading:
- ATM: Several specific Bitcoin ATMs have dual functionality. In other words, users can
both buy and sell Bitcoin using them. Sometimes Bitcoin ATM providers require users to have an existing account to conduct sales transactions, and the registration process often requires a lot of time, energy, and effort. However, if you did not need to confirm your identity when buying, the situation is completely different when selling. Here, too, anonymity disappears, since you need to prove your identity. Nevertheless, a small advantage is that you either get the money right away, or you will get a code until you transaction to be confirmed. Usually a single confirmation is sufficient, but sometimes it takes up to several confirmations before the user can withdraw cash.To sum up, it is worth noting that despite the large number of Bitcoin ATMs around the world, they are still mostly used for buying Bitcoin. Also, some countries require a license to transfer money, while current rules in other countries prohibit the installation of any Bitcoin ATMs.
- Offline cryptocurrency trading is superior to online. But there is a disadvantage that there are too few offline platforms through which you can trade. A Coinsfera platform was created to solve these problems.
Transactions only take 10-15 minutes. Moreover, our friendly staff will provide you with full assistance in this case, if you have any difficulties or questions.
The prices are regularly updated, so you get the best rates according to the market.
Where to sell Bitcoin in Dubai for cash?
Bitcoin is the world’s first cryptocurrency, and you can sell it on almost every crypto exchange. Some traders and investors will be looking for a reliable exchange to buy Bitcoin. But there is another convenient way — Coinsfera. All you need to do is either contact us via phone, WhatsApp or Telegram or arrange a meeting with us or you can come to our office.
When do I need to sell Bitcoin?
You have completed your task! One of the main principles of trading is as follows: “In order to make a profitable investment, you need to sell it for more than you bought it.”
- Waiting too long will not do you any good. There are times when you should trust your “luck” and sell cryptocurrency. Because there will come a time when the maximum point just never comes. You just lose the right moment because of waiting at this point. Trading cryptocurrencies is not for everyone, as there is huge volatility, and it can deceive even the most seasonal traders.
- You are waiting for some intervention that will tell you the right time to sell your Bitcoin. There is no right time to sell Bitcoin, so no one can tell you exactly when to sell. The market works simply: if everyone started selling, the price would fall, and the next moment your investment would sink. In trading digital currencies, you must rely not only on your skills, but also on market knowledge, analysis, and some luck. To find out in time when your investment will reach the highest price.
- The fourth option is Coinsfera. With extensive experience in this field, we offer you advice in the world of cryptocurrency. Where our qualified employees will answer all your questions and help you, invest your capital in the right direction.